A few high points from the 2016-17 athletic school year. (in order of sport season) UPDATED
- Boys volleyball wins sectional match, makes it to the semi-final match of the WIAA DI State Tournament
- Henry Wellenstein qualifies for cross country state, finished in 69th place
- Girls Basketball repeats winning the regional title, makes it to sectional final game – first time since 2006
- Wrestler Lewis Dayton, a freshman, advances to state meet. Second time a freshman has advanced to state in Wauwatosa wrestling history
- Record breaking season in track and field
- Girls – Brooklyn Blackburn breaks school record in hurdles in 14.97 and takes 4th at state meet. The 4×400 relay team brook school record in 3:59.91 and finished 10th at state meet.
- Boys – Lewis Huenink broke school record in 200m dash in 21.97. Eli Werner brook the 1500m steeple run in 4:44.64. Relay teams in the 4×100 and 4×200 broke the school’s record in 42.47 and1:28.50 respectively. Both teams finished 4th at the state meet.
- Softball produced winning record at 8-6 in conference play. Coach Ed Raue and Assistant Coach John Lindstrom both earned Coach and Assistant Coach of the Year honors.
- Boys golf team missed by two strokes a chance to go to state. Individual golfer Adam Garski earned his third state meet appearance, finishing 45th out of 104 competitors.
- Girls Soccer won regionals and sectional, finishing in 2nd place at the WIAA Division 2 state tournament.
- Baseball wins Regional Championship in summer season, first time since 2006
A great year with many other successes and more to be created in the upcoming school year.