Tosa East Girls Volleyball: Fall 2020
How do I stay in the loop?
- You’re in the right place! Given the uncertainty of our current environment we will be keeping this page up to date with summer information.
How do I get ready for tryouts?
- We have open gyms for the rest of the summer from 5-7pm, please enter through the north entrance and wear a mask
- Clearance Card is a must have to try out
- You MUST have an athletic clearance card on file in main office to try out for volleyball (current physical/permit card/fee/etc…). Without clearance card you will not be able to step on the court! Don’t wait until the last day to make a doctor’s appointment!
- Any questions please call Tosa East athletics and ask to speak to Sue Flatley.
- Register Online at the Tosa East Athletics website
When are tryouts?
- 9/7 – 3-6pm all levels
- 9/8 – varsity 330-530pm, JV/frosh530-730pm
When are practices from then on?
- Starting 9/9 Freshman and JV will be right after school 330-530
- Varsity will practice 530-730
What fees are involved?
- Team fees are used to provide your daughter two practice jerseys and cancer awareness spirit wear item which they can keep at the end of the season. The cancer awareness item will be worn by all girls during our regular season awareness match.
- Freshman and JV = $50
- Varsity = $50 + warms up cost; Additional cost will be agreed upon with the entire team once the roster if final
Any other questions?
- Contact Head Varsity Coach Mitch Cadrette, firstname.lastname@example.org