1. Click on Registration Tab along the top banner.
2. Click on Athletic Team Registration.
3. You will need to create a parent account.
4. Follow the tabs along the left side, completing each step.
5. Make sure you hit the submit button at the end.
**Upload the physical or alternate year form. If you can’t upload, please bring the form to the office.
**After completing online registration, bring physical or alternate year form (if you have not uploaded it) and $50 cash/check made out to Wauwatosa East to the Athletic Department in the main office. A clearance card will be issued for participation and the athlete will be able to try-out.
**A list of eligible athletes will be given to the Head Coach on the first day of try-outs. If all requirements are not met, the athlete cannot participate in try-outs.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2ND OR 3RD SPORT OF SCHOOL YEAR
1. Log in to parent account.
2. Select sport/season and grade level.
3. Click on last tab and submit.
4. Bring $50 athletic participation fee to the Athletic Department to receive clearance card.
If you have any questions, contact Sue Flatley in the Athletic Department at (414)773-2032 or via email at email@example.com
Coaches will have mandatory team meetings at the beginning of each season at which they will discuss the athletic code, team goals and expectations. Parents and athletes are expected to attend.